Australian Merino Wool Throws
Stay cosy and warm on those cold winter nights with a pure wool throw from Jaspa Herington.
For the Best Wool Throw, Australia Relies On Jaspa Herington
From quilts and pillows to underlays and toppers, we are proud to supply a diverse range of high quality bedding throughout our brands. There’s something special about adding Australian made wool throws to your bed and lounge. Shop our range online now.
How to Choose the Best Blanket for Your Bed
Blankets for beds come in an endless array of sizes, styles, colours and fabrics so it can be overwhelming to find the perfect one. Whilst the main purpose of a blanket is to provide an additional layer of warmth while you sleep, you also want it to look and be easy to care for. When selecting a blanket, you should consider:
- The size of your bed – a blanket should be large enough to cover your entire bed.
- The material – from polyester and cotton to a pure merino wool blanket, there are many fabric options available in the market, each with different features and benefits.
- Your preferred level of warmth – while a thick wool blanket is often thought of a best for wintery nights, a lighter wool blanket is the perfect bedding accessory for all seasons.
- A lightweight or weighted blanket – heavier weave blankets create a cosy environment, while looser weave blankets are better suited to those who prefer lightweight bedding while they sleep.
Cleaning and Caring for Your Wool throw
Although wool is naturally quite repellent to water and dirt, whether you have an alpaca wool blanket, a merino wool baby blanket or a king size wool blanket, cleaning or washing wool throws is required to keep them in ideal condition.
To clean your throw you can:
- Air out your 100 wool throw to get rid of any odours. You can do this by hanging it outside on a dry day for a few hours.
- For visible marks, spot-clean the problem areas with a very mild detergent.
- If your wool throw is a mainstay on the bed, you should wash it every season, or every three months
How to Wash Wool Throw?
You should always wash according to the care instructions for your specific throw, so always check the label. For more information on caring for and cleaning our range of throw, feel free to contact our friendly team.
Snuggle Up with Our Soft, Luxurious and Comfortable Wool Blankets for Sale
Warm throws are the best way to create the cosiest beds. Shop blankets/throws from Jaspa Herington online now and receive free standard delivery Australia-wide for all purchases over $60 ($100 for WA customers).